Installation Guide - ViralColor Wall Lights
Check out the video and written guide below for our advice on how to best set up your lights!
Step 1: Acquire Wall Hooks
- In order to hang your ViralColor Wall Lights, we recommend purchasing wall hooks to ensure a safe damage-free hanging of your lights.
- We recommend buying decorating hooks that are built for safety and ease for installation on your wall. You can buy our preferred brand of wall hooks from Walmart by clicking here.
Step 3: Unboxing Your Lights
- Remove your ViralColor Wall Lights and the remote control from the packaging. Be sure to leave the strands of lights bundled until after hanging is complete.
Step 2: Plan Out Your Installation
- Make sure you'll have enough wire to plug your USB power source into a socket. You can also measure out your intended area to make sure the wall lights will cover them. Our ViralColor Wall Lights are 9.8 feet x 9.8 feet.
- Next you'll want evenly space out and install ten of your purchased wall hooks, so they are each about 1ft (30cm) apart. Make sure they are space correctly or the lights will not reach properly.
Step 3: Attach Wall Hooks
- You'll find hooks built into the top of each strand of lights. These can be easily attached to the hooks you installed in the previous step.
- Begin attaching the wall hooks to your wall in any desired position. We'd recommend stretching the line out completely to prevent sagging wall lights.
Step 4: Unravel The Strands of Lights
- Now that your lights are hanging, you'll want to begin unravelling each of the individual bundled strands.
- This can be done by finding the end of the strand and twisting it back around the coiled part of the strand until they can hang free.
Step 5: Powering On Your Lights
- Now that your ViralColor Wall Lights are installed, you can begin connecting them to power! To do so, all you need to do is locate the end of your lights with the USB and insert it into any DC 5V USB adapter.
- Plug the 5V USB adapter into the nearest power socket and you're ready to light up your wall!
Step 6: Check Your Remote!
- Remove the back panel of your remote and add a CR2025 battery as directed into the slot.
Note: Due to shipping restrictions, we are not currently able to include batteries with our shipments. You'll need to purchase a battery for your remote.
- After installing the battery, check remote by pointing it at the USB adapter. If nothing is happening, don't worry, just check that the battery was not inserted upside down. Try flipping it over and check to see it's working.
Step 7: Go Viral!
- Power on your ViralColor Wall Lights and test them out! We thank you for your purchase and encourage you to try every combination possible with your new set up!